ONI Medical Systems was acquired by GE Healthcare on November 06, 2009.
Join Mergr to view all 115 acquisitions of medical products companies in 2009, including 25 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 90 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, medical products ranked 8 in number of deals in 2009. The largest medical products acquisition in 2009 was Merial - which was acquired by Sanofi SA for $4.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more medical products acquisitions of companies like ONI Medical Systems.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.5K Private Equity Firms
- 123K M&A Transactions
- 132K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.9K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.