Young Pecan was acquired by King Ranch on October 02, 2006.
Join Mergr to view all 130 acquisitions of food companies in 2006, including 55 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 75 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 12 in number of deals in 2006. The largest food acquisition in 2006 was United Biscuits - which was acquired by The Blackstone Group for $3.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like Young Pecan.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.5K Private Equity Firms
- 123K M&A Transactions
- 132K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.9K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.