World Power Technologies was acquired by GMC-I Gossen-Metrawatt on January 04, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 14 acquisitions of utilities companies in 2008, including 4 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 10 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, utilities ranked 51 in number of deals in 2008. The largest utilities acquisition in 2008 was Energy East - which was acquired by Iberdrola SA for $4.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more utilities acquisitions of companies like World Power Technologies.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.