Wine.com was acquired by Baker Capital on September 08, 2004.
Join Mergr to view all 8 acquisitions of e-commerce companies in 2004, including 4 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 4 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, e-commerce ranked 52 in number of deals in 2004. The largest e-commerce acquisition in 2004 was Joyo.com - which was acquired by Amazon.com for $75M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more e-commerce acquisitions of companies like Wine.com.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.