WEMAS Absperrtechnik was acquired by NORD Holding, GIMV NV And Paragon Partners on September 02, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 34 acquisitions of safety/security companies in 2011, including 14 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 20 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, safety/security ranked 41 in number of deals in 2011. The largest safety/security acquisition in 2011 was Capital Safety - which was acquired by KKR for $1.1B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more safety/security acquisitions of companies like WEMAS Absperrtechnik.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 120K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.