Vought Aircraft South Carolina was acquired by The Boeing on July 07, 2009.
Join Mergr to view all 42 acquisitions of aerospace companies in 2009, including 12 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 30 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, aerospace ranked 31 in number of deals in 2009. The largest aerospace acquisition in 2009 was HR Textron - which was acquired by Woodward for $365M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more aerospace acquisitions of companies like Vought Aircraft South Carolina.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.