Viva Gym was acquired by Magenta Partners on January 01, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 42 acquisitions of leisure companies in 2011, including 17 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 25 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, leisure ranked 42 in number of deals in 2011. The largest leisure acquisition in 2011 was Universal Orlando - which was acquired by NBC Universal for $1.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more leisure acquisitions of companies like Viva Gym.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.