Viking Data Systems was acquired by CA on January 22, 1981.
Join Mergr to view all 2 acquisitions of software companies in 1981, including 1 acquisition by private equity firms, and 1 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 2 in number of deals in 1981.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Viking Data Systems.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 124K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.