Valyd Software was acquired by RSA Security on February 07, 2007.
Join Mergr to view all 350 acquisitions of software companies in 2007, including 34 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 316 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 2 in number of deals in 2007. The largest software acquisition in 2007 was Ceridian - which was acquired by Thomas H. Lee Partners for $5.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Valyd Software.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.