U.S. Home was acquired by Lennar on February 18, 2000.
Join Mergr to view all 16 acquisitions of construction companies in 2000, including 4 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 12 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, construction ranked 34 in number of deals in 2000. The largest construction acquisition in 2000 was U.S. Home - which was acquired by Lennar for $478M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more construction acquisitions of companies like U.S. Home.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 120K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.