Tufco Technologies was acquired by Griffin Holdings on December 20, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 196 acquisitions of manufacturing companies in 2013, including 76 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 120 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, manufacturing ranked 7 in number of deals in 2013. The largest manufacturing acquisition in 2013 was CeramTec Group - which was acquired by Cinven for $1.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more manufacturing acquisitions of companies like Tufco Technologies.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.