Titan Aerospace was acquired by Google on April 15, 2014.
Join Mergr to view all 69 acquisitions of aerospace companies in 2014, including 13 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 56 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, aerospace ranked 35 in number of deals in 2014. The largest aerospace acquisition in 2014 was Firth Rixson - which was acquired by Alcoa for $2.9B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more aerospace acquisitions of companies like Titan Aerospace.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 111K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.