The Sunbelt Companies was acquired by Pelican Products on September 08, 1995.
Join Mergr to view all 17 acquisitions of retail companies in 1995, including 8 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 9 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 6 in number of deals in 1995. The largest retail acquisition in 1995 was United States Shoe - which was acquired by Luxottica Group for $1.4B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like The Sunbelt Companies.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.