The Fulfilment Store was acquired by Bunzl on August 27, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 124 acquisitions of retail companies in 2013, including 28 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 96 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 17 in number of deals in 2013. The largest retail acquisition in 2013 was Celesio AG - which was acquired by McKesson for $8.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like The Fulfilment Store.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.