TAS Commercial Concrete was acquired by Stephens Capital Partners on December 18, 2017.
Join Mergr to view all 66 acquisitions of construction companies in 2008, including 31 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 35 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, construction ranked 28 in number of deals in 2008. The largest construction acquisition in 2008 was BE&K - which was acquired by KBR for $550M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more construction acquisitions of companies like TAS Commercial Concrete.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 113K M&A Transactions
- 123K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.