Synsam Nordic A/S was acquired by CVC Capital Partners on March 25, 2014.
Join Mergr to view all 158 acquisitions of retail companies in 2014, including 24 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 134 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 16 in number of deals in 2014. The largest retail acquisition in 2014 was Safeway - which was acquired by Albertsons for $9.2B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like Synsam Nordic A/S.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.