Specialty Textile was acquired by Peninsula Capital Partners on December 01, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 91 acquisitions of apparel/textiles companies in 2011, including 37 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 54 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, apparel/textiles ranked 25 in number of deals in 2011. The largest apparel/textiles acquisition in 2011 was Timberland - which was acquired by V.F. for $2.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more apparel/textiles acquisitions of companies like Specialty Textile.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 120K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.