Silent Preferred Partners was acquired by Audax Private Equity on December 19, 2006.
Join Mergr to view all 59 acquisitions of automotive companies in 2006, including 23 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 36 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, automotive ranked 25 in number of deals in 2006. The largest automotive acquisition in 2006 was Bandag - which was acquired by Bridgestone Americas for $1.1B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more automotive acquisitions of companies like Silent Preferred Partners.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.5K Private Equity Firms
- 123K M&A Transactions
- 132K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.9K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.