Silent Herdsman was acquired by Afimilk on February 09, 2016.
Join Mergr to view all 692 acquisitions of software companies in 2016, including 46 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 646 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 3 in number of deals in 2016. The largest software acquisition in 2016 was Qlik Technologies - which was acquired by Thoma Bravo for $3.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Silent Herdsman.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.