SEZ Holding AG was acquired by Lam Research on December 10, 2007.
Join Mergr to view all 51 acquisitions of semiconductors companies in 2007, including 3 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 48 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, semiconductors ranked 37 in number of deals in 2007. The largest semiconductors acquisition in 2007 was Agere Systems - which was acquired by LSI for $4.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more semiconductors acquisitions of companies like SEZ Holding AG.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.