SC Square was acquired by Broadcom on May 23, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 458 acquisitions of software companies in 2011, including 53 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 405 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2011. The largest software acquisition in 2011 was Autonomy - which was acquired by HP for $11.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like SC Square.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.