Red Dot was acquired by Profimedia.CZ s.r.o. on May 31, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 88 acquisitions of automotive companies in 2011, including 18 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 70 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, automotive ranked 24 in number of deals in 2011. The largest automotive acquisition in 2011 was Niles CO. - which was acquired by Valeo SA for $361M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more automotive acquisitions of companies like Red Dot.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.