Quadion - Minnesota Rubber and Plastics was acquired by Norwest Equity Partners And BMO Capital Markets on September 17, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 40 acquisitions of plastics companies in 2012, including 10 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 30 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, plastics ranked 45 in number of deals in 2012. The largest plastics acquisition in 2012 was Ceradyne - which was acquired by 3M for $860M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more plastics acquisitions of companies like Quadion - Minnesota Rubber and Plastics.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 113K M&A Transactions
- 123K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.