Procerus Technologies was acquired by Lockheed Martin on January 17, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 74 acquisitions of aerospace companies in 2012, including 21 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 53 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, aerospace ranked 30 in number of deals in 2012. The largest aerospace acquisition in 2012 was Goodrich - which was acquired by United Technologies for $18.4B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more aerospace acquisitions of companies like Procerus Technologies.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.