Platform Logic was acquired by Symantec on December 09, 2004.
Join Mergr to view all 198 acquisitions of software companies in 2004, including 22 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 176 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 2004. The largest software acquisition in 2004 was VERITAS Software - which was acquired by Symantec for $13.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like Platform Logic.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.