Plantec Holdings was acquired by Kindertons Accident Management on December 19, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 287 acquisitions of insurance companies in 2013, including 24 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 263 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, insurance ranked 6 in number of deals in 2013. The largest insurance acquisition in 2013 was Coventry Health Care - which was acquired by Aetna for $7.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more insurance acquisitions of companies like Plantec Holdings.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.