Pentax Camera was acquired by The Ricoh Company on October 01, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 55 acquisitions of electronics companies in 2011, including 10 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 45 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, electronics ranked 34 in number of deals in 2011. The largest electronics acquisition in 2011 was YSI - which was acquired by Xylem for $310M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more electronics acquisitions of companies like Pentax Camera.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 116K M&A Transactions
- 126K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.