Pear SAS - Barbary was acquired by Paluel Marmont Capital on December 01, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 185 acquisitions of manufacturing companies in 2008, including 95 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 90 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, manufacturing ranked 6 in number of deals in 2008. The largest manufacturing acquisition in 2008 was Trane - which was acquired by Ingersoll-Rand for $10.1B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more manufacturing acquisitions of companies like Pear SAS - Barbary.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.