OTLG C.V. - Odfjell Terminals was acquired by Lindsay Goldberg on September 16, 2011

Transportation Company

Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, transportation ranked 19 in number of deals in 2011. The largest transportation acquisition in 2011 was Triton International - which was acquired by HarbourVest Partners for $1.0B.

Join Mergr to view all 121 acquisitions of transportation companies in 2011, including 27 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 94 by strategics.

OTLG C.V. - Odfjell Terminals

Conrad Mohrsv. 29,
Bergen, 5892
Norway,
+47 5527 0000
www.odfjell.com

Odfjell is a leading company in the global market for transportation and storage of bulk liquid chemicals, acids, edible oils and other special products. OTLG C.V. (“OTLG”) is the joint venture between Odfjell SE (“Odfjell”) and Lindsay Goldberg.  Lindsay Goldberg owns a 49% interest in the partnership and Odfjell owns the remaining 51%.  OTLG currently owns and operates 1.9 million cubic meters of storage capacity for refined oil products and chemicals in Rotterdam and Houston, and is developing a third terminal in Charleston, SC.  OTLG is the exclusive vehicle for expansion of tank terminal activities in North America and Europe for Lindsay Goldberg and Odfjell.


 Subscribe to unlock this and 151,932
investor and company profiles

Sign-up today to get full access

  • check  Unlimited Searches
  • check  Unlimited Profile Views
  • check  Build and Export Lists of
    • PE Backed Companies
    • Direct Investors & Acquirers
    • Advisors
    • Deals
    • & More

What's Mergr?

We built Mergr to save people the arduous and time-consuming process of tracking when companies are bought, sold, and who currently owns them.

Every day, new opportunities emerge around M&A and we help professionals of all types comb through transactions, investors, and corporate acquirers via an easy-to-use web database that is accessible to anyone.

Try us for 1 week free today!

Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB


Key Benefits

  • Stay informed on events in your industry
  • M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
  • Better understand your customers and prospects
  • Discover active buyers (or sellers)
Search
  • 3.9K Private Equity Firms
  • 139K M&A Transactions
  • 148K Companies Involved in M&A
    (Buyer, Seller, or Target)
  • 3.1K M&A Advisors
    (Investment Banks and Law Firms)
  • 41K M&A Contacts
    (PE and M&A Advisors)

Ready to try?

Join FREE for 1 Week

No obligation. Cancel anytime.