On-Line Software International was acquired by CA on December 11, 1991.
Join Mergr to view all 14 acquisitions of software companies in 1991, including 4 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 10 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 1 in number of deals in 1991. The largest software acquisition in 1991 was Pansophic Systems - which was acquired by CA for $290M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like On-Line Software International.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 113K M&A Transactions
- 123K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.