Oilennium was acquired by Petrofac on November 02, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 48 acquisitions of education companies in 2012, including 27 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 21 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, education ranked 33 in number of deals in 2012. The largest education acquisition in 2012 was Archipelago Learning - which was acquired by Edmentum for $291M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more education acquisitions of companies like Oilennium.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.