NSO Press was acquired by OneTouchPoint on December 01, 2007.
Join Mergr to view all 60 acquisitions of marketing companies in 2007, including 20 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 40 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, marketing ranked 29 in number of deals in 2007. The largest marketing acquisition in 2007 was aQuantive - which was acquired by Microsoft for $7.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more marketing acquisitions of companies like NSO Press.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.