Newell Rubbermaid’s - Hardware Business was acquired by HarbourVest Partners And Nova Capital Management on September 11, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 203 acquisitions of machinery companies in 2013, including 53 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 150 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, machinery ranked 9 in number of deals in 2013. The largest machinery acquisition in 2013 was Gardner Denver Holdings - which was acquired by KKR for $3.9B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more machinery acquisitions of companies like Newell Rubbermaid’s - Hardware Business.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.