Natura Pet Products was acquired by The Procter & Gamble on May 05, 2010.
Join Mergr to view all 134 acquisitions of food companies in 2010, including 42 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 92 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 9 in number of deals in 2010. The largest food acquisition in 2010 was Cadbury - which was acquired by Mondelez International for $17.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like Natura Pet Products.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.