Narumi was acquired by Ishizuka Glass on February 23, 2015.
Join Mergr to view all 159 acquisitions of manufacturing companies in 2015, including 37 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 122 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, manufacturing ranked 16 in number of deals in 2015. The largest manufacturing acquisition in 2015 was Pall - which was acquired by Danaher for $13.8B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more manufacturing acquisitions of companies like Narumi.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.1K Private Equity Firms
- 110K M&A Transactions
- 120K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.