Nanosphere was acquired by Luminex on May 16, 2016.
Join Mergr to view all 271 acquisitions of life science companies in 2016, including 22 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 249 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, life science ranked 8 in number of deals in 2016. The largest life science acquisition in 2016 was Baxalta - which was acquired by Shire for $32.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more life science acquisitions of companies like Nanosphere.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 117K M&A Transactions
- 127K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 36K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.