Missota Paper Company was acquired by Wausau Paper on October 21, 2004.
Join Mergr to view all 96 acquisitions of manufacturing companies in 2004, including 45 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 51 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, manufacturing ranked 6 in number of deals in 2004. The largest manufacturing acquisition in 2004 was Armkel - which was acquired by Church & Dwight for $254M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more manufacturing acquisitions of companies like Missota Paper Company.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.