Marshall Field was acquired by May Department Stores Company on June 10, 2004.
Join Mergr to view all 85 acquisitions of retail companies in 2004, including 51 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 34 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, retail ranked 8 in number of deals in 2004. The largest retail acquisition in 2004 was Kmart - which was acquired by Sears Holdings for $11.0B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more retail acquisitions of companies like Marshall Field.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.