LearnSomething was acquired by Xerox on June 05, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 42 acquisitions of education companies in 2013, including 15 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 27 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, education ranked 39 in number of deals in 2013. The largest education acquisition in 2013 was Grupo Multi Holding - which was acquired by Pearson for $777M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more education acquisitions of companies like LearnSomething.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.