Lawrence Pumps was acquired by Flowserve on October 04, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 159 acquisitions of machinery companies in 2011, including 24 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 135 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, machinery ranked 14 in number of deals in 2011. The largest machinery acquisition in 2011 was Diversey Holdings - which was acquired by Sealed Air for $4.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more machinery acquisitions of companies like Lawrence Pumps.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.