L.O.G AS was acquired by Credo Partners AS on June 02, 2012.
Join Mergr to view all 21 acquisitions of agriculture companies in 2012, including 4 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 17 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, agriculture ranked 50 in number of deals in 2012. The largest agriculture acquisition in 2012 was Viterra - which was acquired by Glencore for $5.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more agriculture acquisitions of companies like L.O.G AS.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 111K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.