KTVD-TV Channel 20 was acquired by TEGNA on June 26, 2006.
Join Mergr to view all 101 acquisitions of media companies in 2006, including 40 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 61 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, media ranked 16 in number of deals in 2006. The largest media acquisition in 2006 was iHeartMedia - which was acquired by Thomas H. Lee Partners for $26.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more media acquisitions of companies like KTVD-TV Channel 20.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.