Keebler Foods was acquired by Kellogg on October 27, 2000.
Join Mergr to view all 47 acquisitions of food companies in 2000, including 18 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 29 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 10 in number of deals in 2000. The largest food acquisition in 2000 was Best Foods - which was acquired by Unilever NV for $24.3B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like Keebler Foods.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 115K M&A Transactions
- 125K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 37K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.