K-PAC Solid Waste Handling Equipment was acquired by Stellar Industries on March 19, 2008.
Join Mergr to view all 154 acquisitions of machinery companies in 2008, including 38 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 116 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, machinery ranked 8 in number of deals in 2008. The largest machinery acquisition in 2008 was Quipp - which was acquired by Illinois Tool Works for $8.5B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more machinery acquisitions of companies like K-PAC Solid Waste Handling Equipment.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 119K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.