Joy Canning was acquired by Border Foods on August 01, 1998.
Join Mergr to view all 31 acquisitions of food companies in 1998, including 16 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 15 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, food ranked 11 in number of deals in 1998. The largest food acquisition in 1998 was Cook Family Foods - which was acquired by Conagra Brands for $75M.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more food acquisitions of companies like Joy Canning.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 111K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.