Java Brands was acquired by Easton Capital Investment Group on August 06, 2009.
Join Mergr to view all 34 acquisitions of beverages companies in 2009, including 9 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 25 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, beverages ranked 35 in number of deals in 2009. The largest beverages acquisition in 2009 was Oriental Brewery - which was acquired by KKR for $1.8B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more beverages acquisitions of companies like Java Brands.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 121K M&A Transactions
- 131K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.