iolo technologies was acquired by Phoenix Technologies on October 10, 2013.
Join Mergr to view all 485 acquisitions of software companies in 2013, including 55 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 430 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, software ranked 2 in number of deals in 2013. The largest software acquisition in 2013 was BMC Software - which was acquired by Golden Gate Capital for $6.9B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more software acquisitions of companies like iolo technologies.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.4K Private Equity Firms
- 120K M&A Transactions
- 129K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.8K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 35K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.