Illinois Power was acquired by Ameren on February 04, 2004.
Join Mergr to view all 21 acquisitions of utilities companies in 2004, including 12 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 9 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, utilities ranked 39 in number of deals in 2004. The largest utilities acquisition in 2004 was NRG Energy - which was acquired by Hellman & Friedman for $3.7B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more utilities acquisitions of companies like Illinois Power.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 111K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.