Hill Holliday Connors Cosmopulos was acquired by The Interpublic Group of Companies on March 02, 1998.
Join Mergr to view all 23 acquisitions of media companies in 1998, including 9 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 14 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, media ranked 13 in number of deals in 1998. The largest media acquisition in 1998 was American Radio Systems - which was acquired by CBS for $1.6B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more media acquisitions of companies like Hill Holliday Connors Cosmopulos.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 111K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.