Hi-Tec Profiles was acquired by PFM Capital on November 04, 2011.
Join Mergr to view all 198 acquisitions of manufacturing companies in 2011, including 95 acquisitions by private equity firms, and 103 by strategics.
Out of 60 sectors in the Mergr database, manufacturing ranked 6 in number of deals in 2011. The largest manufacturing acquisition in 2011 was CLYDEUNION Pumps - which was acquired by SPX for $1.2B.
Join Mergr to view this profile - and discover more manufacturing acquisitions of companies like Hi-Tec Profiles.
Mergr, the Easiest-to-Use PE and M&A DB
- Stay informed on events in your industry
- M&A research that takes seconds (not all afternoon)
- Better understand your customers and prospects
- Discover active buyers (or sellers)
- 3.3K Private Equity Firms
- 112K M&A Transactions
- 121K Companies Involved in M&A
(Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- 2.7K M&A Advisors
(Investment Banks and Law Firms)
- 38K M&A Contacts
(PE and M&A Advisors)
Ready to try?
Join FREE for 1 Week
No obligation. Cancel anytime.